Stack up the fun with active play for your little one! These aren't your usual stacking and nesting blocks. This twist on a classic childhood toy has lots of skill-building ways for toddlers to get their whole bodies moving as they play. Kids can stack the blocks to build a tower up to 33 inches high, which can help encourage them to stand steady in the early walking stages, and can also help promote their gross motor skills. Grasping and nesting the blocks can further encourage their fine motor skills.
For more fun ways to get kids moving, the block tower also doubles as a ball ramp! Your child can drop a ball into the top of the tower and chase it as it rolls across the floor. Watching and listening to the balls as they roll down the ramp can help encourage their understanding of cause and effect, while seeing them roll through the transparent blocks can also help them practice eye tracking. Try helping your child explore colors, animals, and numbers by naming the images on the blocks when you play together! When the fun is done for the day, simply nest the blocks, store the balls inside, and pop the lid on top. It's as easy as play, stow, and go!
• Includes 7 blocks, lid, and 2 balls.
• Toddlers can build a stacking block tower that doubles as a ball ramp
• Engages whole body in active play to help encourage gross motor skills
• Grasping and nesting the blocks can help promote fine motor skills
• Ramp can help kids practice hand-eye coordination and eye tracking
• Stores everything compact to make it easy to play, stow, and go
• Ages over 18 months