Philips Steam Iron - GC1440/20
Easy and Effective
3 ways to make your ironing easier
This iron makes your ironing easy and effective with lots of continuous steam. The durable ceramic soleplate glides well over all garments, and the 3x precision tip reaches the trickiest areas. With the Comfort iron, ironing is made simple
Easy to remove creases
- Power up to 2000 W, enabling constant high-steam output
- Continuous steam up to 25 g/m for efficient crease removal
- A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric
- Steam boost up to 100 g for the most stubborn creases
Easy gliding on all fabrics
- Durable ceramic soleplate for good gliding on all garments
Easy to start ironing
- Drip-stop system keeps your garments spotless while ironing
- Large water tank 220ml and convenient water filling
- Bigger temperature dial for easier temperature adjustment
- Triple precision tip for optimal control and visibility
- Calc clean slider to easily remove scale out of your iron
Steam iron GC1440/20
2000 W Anti-calc, Ceramic soleplate, Drip stop
Power up to 2000 W
Power up to 2000 W enables constant high steam output.
Continuous steam up to 25 g/m
Continuous steam up to 25 g/m for good crease removal.
The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases.
Large water tank
Less refilling with the extra-large 220 ml water tank so you can iron more clothes in one go.
Bigger temperature dial for easier temperature adjustment
Drip stop system
Drip Stop system lets you iron delicate fabrics at low temperatures without having to worry about stains from water droplets.
Triple precision tip
The tip of this Philips iron is precise in 3 ways: it has a pointed tip, button groove and a sleek design of the nose. Triple Precision tip enables you to reach even into the most tricky areas, e.g. around the buttons or between the pleats.
Calc clean slider
This steam iron can be operated with normal tap water and the calc clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale out of your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water.
Easy to use
- Precision steam tip
- Water tank capacity: 220 ml
- Drip stop
Fast crease removal
- Voltage: 240 V
Fast & powerful crease removal
- Continuous steam output: 25 g/min
- Power: 2000 W
- Steam boost: 100 g
- User manual: 100% recycled paper