Philips Infrared Lamp PR3140/00 with Unique Half-Body Treatment
Effective* Pain Reduction
Drug free and non invasive pain relief by infrared technology suitable for joints and muscles. InfraCare PR3140 helps in an even distribution of light and warmth for an effective and unique half body treatment. It is a device which can be used in a way which suits you best for an effective and comfortable treatment to provide you mobility for an active life.
Intense Half Body Treatment
InfraCare enables a natural response for an effective pain relief. It is designed to deliver the highest level of infrared waves reaching the deepest levels of the skin to provide the perfect half body treatment of pain.
Trusted technology used by professionals. Clinically proven to objectively lead to functional joint improvement*. InfraCare has proven to lead to significant pain reduction in 71% of rheumatoid arthritis patients and in 72% of low back pain patients*.
Classified Medical Device
A safe and effective way to treat your pain. InfraCare complies with IEC 60601-1 3rd edition for medical devices.
The InfraCare 650W Lamp can be easily adjusted horizontally and vertically to provide a convenient position for the half body treatment whether you are lying on a bed or sitting on the couch.
Unique Half-body Treatment
The InfraCare 650W Light can be used in a way which suits you best for an effective and comfortable treatment. It can easily be used on your full back and larger areas to give optimal treatment.
Easy To Use
- Timer: Adjustable timer between 0 and 30min
- Flexibility for adjustment: Vertical: -20 to +40 degrees & Horizontal: -40 to +40 degrees. Rotate up to 90 degrees (left/right)
- Extendable height: 65 -130cm
- Treatment area: 60 X 40 cm
- Infrared halogen lamp: 650 W
- Country of origin: Hungary
- Medical Device Directive: 2007/47/EC, MDD 93/42/EEC
- IEC certified: IEC 60601-1, 3rd edition
- 30 minutes auto shut-off
- Power: 650 W
- Voltage: 110 V or 220-230 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Lifetime of lamp: 500 hour (s)
- Cord length: 300 cm
- Insulation: Class II (Double Insulation)
Weight and Dimensions
- Product dimensions: 29 X 124 X 29 (at lowest position) cm
- Product weight: 7 Kg
- Diameter foot: 39.4 cm
- Max height: 15.4 cm
- Packaging dimensions: 41.5 X 40.0 X 51.5 cm
- F-box dimensions (=A-box): 40.1 X 51.4 X 41.3 cm