with ultra-light iron
PerfectCare Aqua Pro comes with our ultra-light iron and extra-large 2.5-l water tank — ideal for long ironing sessions and perfect vertical steaming.
No temperature setting needed; no burning, guaranteed
- Go from ironing jeans to silk; no need to change temperature setting
- Safe to leave the hot soleplate on the ironing board
- Tested and approved by independent textile experts
Fast ironing with continuous powerful steam
- Powerful steam for ultimate crease removal
- Easy and efficient descaling system
- Philips' best gliding and most scratch-resistant soleplate
- Save energy with ECO mode
Ultimate ironing experience
- Lightweight and comfortable to handle
- Extra-large water tank for longer continuous use
- Safe and secure carry lock
- Automatic switch-off for safety and energy saving
Steam generator iron - GC9324/20
Max 6.5-bar pressure Up to 440 g steam boost, 2.5-l water tank capacity, Ultra-light iron
Extra-large water tank for longer continuous use
The water tank has an extra-large 2.5-l capacity, so you get the convenience of up to 3 hours of continuous use with no need to top up the tank. It's also transparent, so you can get a 360° view of the tank to easily see how much water you have left to continue creating steam efficiently. When you do need to refill, your steam generator iron has a large filling hole that allows you to easily fill the water tank under the tap, or alternatively with a jug or bottle at any time during ironing
Easy and efficient descaling system
Regular descaling protects your iron and ensures you'll continue to get the very best steam performance. The exclusively designed and ideally positioned Easy De-Calc Plus function provides the ideal way to get rid of limescale and extend the lifespan of your steam generator iron. The iron will remind you with both light and sound when it's time to clean and descale. Then when your appliance is cold, simply remove the Easy De-Calc knob, collect the dirty water and scale into a cup and discard.
Save energy with ECO mode
ECO mode allows you to save energy without compromising your ironing results. The ECO mode uses a reduced amount of steam, but still a sufficient amount to iron all your garments.
Go from ironing jeans to silk; no need to change temperature setting
With OptimalTEMP technology you'll no longer have to waste time changing temperature settings, waiting for the temperature to adjust or pre-sorting clothes. Iron all fabrics, from jeans to silk, with no burning guaranteed thanks to the perfect combination of temperature and continuous powerful steam.
Safe and secure carry lock
Your steam generator iron includes a safe carry lock, which securely fastens your iron to its base without the risk of it slipping or someone touching the hot soleplate. It ensures safe and easy transportation around the house, to and from storage.
Safe to leave the hot soleplate on the ironing board
Innovative OptimalTEMP technology guarantees no burning on any ironable fabric. As well as the reassurance this provides whilst ironing, it also means you can leave the hot iron soleplate directly on your cotton ironing board without causing any damage. This helps to reduce any discomfort to your wrists, as you won't need to lift the iron to and from its base as often
Automatic switch-off for safety and energy saving
The safety auto-off function automatically switches off your steam generator iron if it has not been used for a few minutes. This saves energy and gives you peace of mind about safety.
Tested and approved by independent textile experts
This iron is tested and approved by independent textile expert institutes, such as DWI, IWTO and Woolmark, for its excellent ironing performance. The Woolmark Apparel Care programme helps consumers to identify quality laundry products that are approved by The Woolmark Company for use on wool products. Philips, with its exclusive OptimalTEMP technology, is so far the only ironing brand to be certified with the Gold standard from Woolmark. You can be confident that our Woolmark-approved apparel care products are ideal for any wool garments.
Philips' best gliding and most scratch-resistant soleplate
The T-ionic Glide is Philips' most premium soleplate, promising superior gliding for faster, effortless ironing. It has a stainless steel base which is harder and more durable than aluminium, with an integrated titanium oxide layer for advanced scratch resistance. Plus the carefully designed shape and vents provide even better steam distribution for faster crease removal.
Powerful steam for ultimate crease removal
An ultra-fast ironing experience can be yours with revolutionary technology. The powerful and continuous steam tackles even tough creases, and thicker fabrics are smoothed out with ease and speed. Plus there's an extra steam boost if needed, perfect for vertical steaming or stubborn creases.
Lightweight and comfortable to handle
Your steam generator iron has the ideal weight: it's amazingly light and comfortable to handle. It glides easily over your garments, removes the toughest creases in no time and reduces strain on your wrist. It also makes vertical steaming very easy and effective: you can now comfortably and effectively remove the creases in your delicate items, such as silk blouses, dresses and jackets, and even difficult-to-iron garments with pleats, decorations or buttons.
- For all ironable fabrics
- No burn
- No temperature setting needed
- OptimalTEMP Technology
- Silent steam technology
- Cyclonic steam chamber
- Smart Control Processor
Easy to use
- Safe on all fabrics: Even delicates like silk
- Soleplate name: T-ionicGlide
- Water tank capacity: 2500 ml
- Power cord length: 1.8 m
- Refill anytime during use
- Safety auto off
- Tap water suitable
- Soleplate scratch resistance: 5 stars
- Cord freedom (swivel): 360 degree cord freedom
- Extra-large filling hole
- Heat-up time: 2 min
- Hose length: 1.7 m
- Precision steam tip
- Ready to use: Light indicator
- Soleplate gliding performance: 5 stars
- Descaling and cleaning: Easy De-calc
- Descaling reminder: Light, Yes
- Carry lock: For transportation and safety
- Cord storage: Velcro fix
Size and weight
- Product dimensions (W x H x D): 36.2 x 27 x 26.3 cm
- Weight of iron: 0.8 kg
- Weight of iron + base: 4.2 kg
- 2 year worldwide guarantee
- Product packaging: 100% recyclable
- User manual: 100% recycled paper
- Energy saving mode
Fast crease removal
- Continuous steam: Up to 120 g/min
- Power: Max 2100 W
- Pressure: Max 6.5 bar
- Ready to use: 2 min
- Steam boost: Up to 440 g
- Variable steam levels
- Vertical steam
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V •
Write Your Own Review
- - Free Shipping for purchase above $200, $5 delivery charge for purchase below $200
- - Self-collection option is available at check out portion.
- - Your parcel will arrive within 2 to 5 working days after you have placed your order.
- - Delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed, unless differently specified in the deal Fine Print