TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. SmartMall Singapore – Sign Up Account Lucky Draw Campaign (“Contest”) is open to Corporate Verified Users in Singapore aged 18 and above.
2. If you are 18 years of age and below, you must obtain the written consent of your parent or legal guardian and by participating in this Contest, such consent shall be deemed to have been obtained. The award of any Prizes in this Contest shall be subject to you producing the written consent to the Promoter and the Promoter reserves the right not to award any Prizes furnished in this Contest in the event that such written consent is not produced.
3. You are ineligible and excluded from participating in this Contest if you are: (a) an employee of the Promoter, SmartMall Singapore, their advertising, fulfilment and promotion agencies; (b) Affiliates and subsidiaries and the immediate families (spouses, and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses and household members) of each of (a); (c) prohibited under the laws of your country of citizenship, residency or domicile to participate in any games of chance and/or skill, or this Contest.
4. Every 300 new sign up user, the system will, therefore, activate one (1) lucky draw cycle. The counter display is running on an automated system within our platform. One (1) winner per lucky draw cycle will be randomly picked by our automated fair picking system.
B. CONTEST PERIOD
1. Contest entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication. This Contest will end on 31st January 2021.
C. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. There is no purchase required to participate in this Contest.
2. To participate, you are required to do the following:
a. SIGN UP a new account with SmartMall Singapore. Make sure you enter your correct Company / Organization during the sign-up. This will entitle you a lucky draw ("Entry”).
3. The promoter is not liable for any loss delayed or misdirected Entries. Any Entry not received during Contest Entries Submission Period shall be automatically disqualified from participation. The Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected Entry.
4. Entries are subject to final approval (“Valid Entries”) by Promoter.
5. By participating in the Contest and submitting the Entry, you are deemed to have certified that nothing in the Entry shall infringe any copyright or trademarks, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or confidentiality and shall be fully liable and responsible for any third-party infringement or violation. Entries will be disqualified if they (a) infringe any intellectual property rights of any third party; and/or (b) contain any indecent, immoral, offensive, defamatory, racial, religious, political contents, or contents or acts which the Promoter, at its discretion, considers inappropriate in nature.
6. By entering this contest, you agree to give SmartMall Singapore your consent to be contacted for testimonials regarding your shopping experience using the platform.
D. HOW TO WIN
1. Judging Criteria:
a. The Prize will be awarded to the winner selected via our computerised draw system. All matters relating to the judging process shall be at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The decision of the judges is final and no enquiries, verbal or written shall be entertained.
2. One (1) winner will be selected in this Contest per lucky draw cycle (refer to Section E1 on prizes).
3. The Prize Winners will be announced on our notice within the platform & through email directly. Details will follow on how to collect the Prizes.
4. Prizes are not collected after a period of 3 weeks from the date which the winner confirms collection will be forfeited and awarding of the alternate prize is at the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
1. Prize to be given away via the stated medium of communication.
a. One (1) winner will be selected for the Prize.
2. The number and types of prizes that will be awarded in this Contest will not exceed those as stated in paragraph E(1).
3. The Promoter is not obliged to award the Prizes in the event that there are no valid Entries received during the Contest Period. In such event, the opportunity for Prizes shall be withdrawn.
4. All Prizes must be collected during the given timeframe notified by SmartMall Singapore.
5. The Prize validity is subject to the Promoter’s Terms and Conditions.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize or elements of the Prize with alternatives of equal or greater value.
7. The Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the service provider. The Promoter is not liable for these conditions in the use of the Prizes.
8. The Prizes are awarded on an ‘as-is’ basis and are not transferable, negotiable, refundable or exchangeable. Non-cash prizes cannot be taken in cash. The Promoter reserves the right not to award the Prize or part thereof to any person who, for any reason whatsoever, fails to meet any stipulated requirement in order to claim the Prize.
9. The decision of the Promoter is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies shall not be liable for warranties, maintenance, taxes or any additional costs of the Prize. The Prize will be awarded only in Singapore.
F. RIGHTS TO USE
1. By participating in this Contest, you hereby assign and transfer to the Promoter all worldwide right, title, and interest in the Entries, and all other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in such Entries, including the copyright therein, together with the right to make any changes, adaptation, or modifications to the Entries for the purposes of marketing, advertising and trade without compensation to you in connection with this Contest. You shall do all things and execute all documents necessary or a may be required by the Promoter to enforce any of the rights promised to the Promoter herein.
2. You release and discharge the Promoter against all claims, which you may have or which may arise out of the rights granted to the Promoter in relation to this Contest.
G. OTHER CONDITIONS:
1. All Contest materials, including details on How to form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. The Promoter is not and shall not be held responsible for any delay, error or any other problems in the operation of the Contest caused by or arising from breakdown, technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems and/or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or at any web site or the telecommunication service or a combination thereof, including injury or damage to any participants or to any other person's computer or mobile phone related to and/or resulting from participating or downloading materials in or in connection with the Contest.
3. In no event will the Promoter, SmartMall Singapore and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, representatives and agents (collectively, “Affiliates”), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any your acceptance of the Prize, the use of the Prize, their entry into the Contest, or their participation in any prize-related activity. By entering into the Contest, you hereby release and agree to hold harmless the Promoter, SmartMall Singapore and their Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, causes of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
4. The Promoter, SmartMall Singapore and their Affiliates make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the Wishes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or anything in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter, SmartMall Singapore and their Affiliates are not liable for any defect in or malfunction of the prizes, and you assume all risks and liability in connection with and associated to the use of the prizes. For the avoidance of doubt, no provision in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence or any liability which cannot be excluded under the laws of Singapore.
5. Personal information or any data (including images) (“Data”) collected or received from you may be used by the Promoter, SmartMall Singapore and/or their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of administering the Contest. The data may also be used to (a) conduct a background check on your identity and verify their eligibility to participate and receive a prize, and (b) for marketing purposes. By participating in the Contest, you explicitly allow the Promoter, SmartMall Singapore and/or their respective agents and agencies to contact you via e-mail, telephone, facsimile, short message service, postal mail and other means regarding the Contest or for marketing purposes. The Promoter and SmartMall Singapore value all personal information received and shall not disclose or furnish your personal information to any unrelated third parties (save for their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of the Contest or where required by law).
6. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the rights to amend, add, replace, vary and/or modify these Term and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Contest confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications thereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
7. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ac (Cap.53B), or any amendment thereto, to enforce any term of such agreement.
8. This Contest and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
9. The Promoter is SmartMall Singapore (Singapore Branch), managed by AceCom Technologies Pte Ltd, 1 Tampines North Drive 3, #05-01 Singapore 528499.
10. For details, log on to www.smartmall.com.sg or call our phone number +65 6326 4083, or email us at [email protected] All calls to this number from your mobile phone may be subject to airtime charges by your service provider.